Seo Services

Wegmans, Publix Named Best Places to Work for Millennials

Fortune has named Wegmans Food Markets and Publix Super Markets as two of the best workplaces for millennials, reports Progressive Grocer. Wegmans, which came in at number 16, and Publix, which came in at 34, were recognized for being flexible and accommodating to employees.

"I've always been able to try and learn new things in my time working here,” one survey respondent said of Wegmans, “I've had opportunities in many different departments, and get to work in areas that interest me. I feel like my voice is heard and my ideas are always put into consideration." Full Story

Related: Publix Introduces Sustainable Seafood Labeling SystemOver Half of UK Retail Will Be Online in 10 Years.



from Specialty Food News https://ift.tt/2Y3USRo
Wegmans, Publix Named Best Places to Work for Millennials Wegmans, Publix Named Best Places to Work for Millennials Reviewed by Unknown on July 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.