Seo Services

FDA Commissioner Announces Resignation

U.S. Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb has resigned from his role, effective around the end of March 2019, reports The Washington Post. Gottlieb cites wanting to spend more time with his family as a reason for the resignation, saying in an interview, “It was a very hard decision. This is the best job I will ever have. I’m leaving because I need to spend time with my family. I get home late Friday, work on weekends, and come back to Washington on Sunday. I did the job 100 percent."

Gottlieb's signature issue was youth vaping, but he addressed many others in his tenure including opioid addicion and accelerating the approval of generic drugs. Currently, there is no information about a potential replacement. Full Story

Related: FDA Will Hold Hearings on CBD Use in Food, DrinkFDA Releases Imported Food Strategy.



from Specialty Food News https://ift.tt/2TiRuAB
FDA Commissioner Announces Resignation FDA Commissioner Announces Resignation Reviewed by Unknown on March 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.